Come and join our team to become an important part of the Open Talent revolution!
Expertera is a curated on-demand talent platform, providing flexible workforce, working models and top-level expertise for its diverse client portfolio including local and international clients.
As Expertera, we want to shape the future of human resources and expertise. What we believe is “growing together” and you will see how your impact reflects in our company and how it turns into a significant value-add for our clients.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for identifying issues, forming hypotheses and helping with the implementation of change to form a hybrid workforce model.
- Having 3-6 years of business experience with a passion for startups
- An interest in becoming a part of future of work and disrupt conventional way of work
- Stamina, skills, and motivation for problem solving, research and business development
- High energy and positive mindset
- Showing ownership & responsibility as a self-starter
- Emotional intelligence, including empathy
- Excellent command of English for global clients and international experts
- Experience in designing and delivering workshops for Fortune-500
- You will understand the client business problem, see the effective solutions through curation of on-demand expertise, and solve it via both with external & internal talent of the client depending on the talent landscape
- Identify and conduct project research on market and functional area to define the expertise, monitor, and recruit the right experts for each project
- Contribute to our growth with business development activities and with operational improvement while simultaneously developing personal skills
- In terms of managerial experience, you’ll help to structure the work and manage analysts who are working on the project
- Consultants will manage larger aspects of the problem-solving process and be responsible for presenting findings and formulating recommendations
- You will gain sector-specific knowledge and develop core consultancy skills training
- Support administrative and legal tasks
|Position:||Consultant (also to lead Business Development function for emerging services and segments)|
|Hiring Manager:||Elif Cakmakoglu Sokun|
|Key Expectations:||– Expanding current commercial relationships and creating new ones
– Developing new online/offline services
– Service Delivery and building own team
|Starting Salary:||TRY5.980 gross/mo – TRY8.500 gross/mo|
|Employee Bonus Pool:||Full Participation|
|Employee Bonus Tier:||Tier-2|
|Employee Bonus Structure||Max (Bonus Pool, Individual Performance)|
|Current Annual Bonus Target Level Range:||2x-11x monthly salary
%5 of individual sales gross margin
|Home Office Benefits:||Available upon request|
|Start Date:||Immediate (Within 1 week upon confirmation)|
How to Apply
Send in your motivation letter, CV, and links to [email protected].